Let’s Talk Toxins
Chemical odor masking agents should never be used because, aside from the fact that they fade away over time, they are potentially harmful to humans, animals and the environment.
Here’s a scary fact…toxins can be ingested by eating or drinking and they can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled through the nose or mouth. Inhaling is the most dangerous form of toxin ingestion, and here is the scariest part…toxic gases go straight through lung membranes and instantly into the bloodstream. In only moments, chemical toxins travel via blood vessels and capillaries through the entire body! Needless to say, ingested toxins can cause serious harm injury or illness.
Don’t take dangerous chances. There is a much better, 100% safe solution for odor elimination – Fresh Scent, LLC. Fresh Scent, LLC is nonflammable, nontoxic, noncorrosive and completely environmentally friendly. It is safe for you, your family, your pets and absolutely any surface.
Fresh Scent isn’t just 100% safe, it is strong…so strong, that it is used in industrial settings to remove sulfur, nitrogen and sewage treatment smells! And this is why it is so strong…instead of masking, it is an immediate and permanent odor elimination process. Once you have utilized the Fresh Scent, LLC process, odors will be eliminated and will never return unless they are reintroduced.
Fresh Scent, LLC is proud to serve Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Flagler, Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, St. Lucie, Osceola, Okeechobee, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward and Dade counties, South Florida and the entire state!